Thursday, May 1, 2008

April Showers bring May... What?


What a wonderful treat to wake up the first day of May and have five inches of snow covering my flowers. I bet there were a lot of grumbles this morning from people traveling to work and school. It was not my day for car pool so I am peachy. Bud and Bear wanted to get all suited up as soon as they saw the snow, of course I had to dig all their winter cloths out of storage. I wasn't expecting to need them again this season. I've been watching the boys out my window. They are trying to jump on the snow covered trampoline, I think they are sliding more than jumping.

I love the changing of the seasons. It is a bit difficult when I am excited for Summer and Spring is cold and cloudy. Or if I am excited for Winter and Fall is windy and freezing, but no snow. Every season has such wonderful surprises that I just can't help looking forward to each one. And when I get to witness my kids enjoying those little surprises, it is a bonus for me.

No comments: