Thursday, May 15, 2008

How I Saw The Lord's Hand (April 2008)

4/30/08- I actually remembered to pick up my girls from school, after forgetting them every Wednesday for the past month or so. Of course then I forgot every thing I was suppose to do with the boys: play group, 30 minutes late taking Bud to school, and then I forgot his little girlfriend I was suppose to pick up. At least I remembered the girls.

4/29/08- Coming up the on ramp of the freeway my van started sputtering and loosing power. I had a huge semi cruising up behind me and a car on the opposite side so I couldn't get over out of the way of the speeding semi. At the last minute I made it over. The Lord's hand couldn't have been more obvious if he would have picked up my car and physically moved it himself.

4/28/08- After I write, in my journal, blog, or a school paper, I get this wonderful excitement that radiates all over my body. I know this is what I am suppose to be pursuing.

4/27/08- Feeling the sweet spirit at Stake Conference, even if it was fleeting as I tried to shush my kids. He allowed me to remember what his warmth feels like. That warmth refills my well and helps me make it one more week, till I can refill it again.

4/26/08- Being able to let go of past wrongs and just enjoy the peacefulness of my dad's house for the day.

4/25/08- I decided to make turkey noodle soup for dinner, I always make enough that lasts us about a week. Come to find out my neighbor and her daughter had very bad colds, so I took them over half my soup. It is so nice when things work out that way, talk about Divine inspiration.

4/24/08- I went to my last day of class and realized the course didn't kill me.

4/23/08- Watching my boys be gentle with the other kids at playgroup.

4/22/08- Spewing out the last 1500 words to complete my paper right in time for class, I think this one is going to be another 'A'.

4/21/08- Sitting in book club I got a wonderful feeling that if I work really hard, someday they will be discussing my book.

4/20/08- Working on my last, and most important paper, for my English class. Things just started coming together so smoothly, I know it wasn't all me if you know what I mean.

4/19/08- Sitting around a campfire enjoying my families company, and sense of humor. It's pretty cool knowing I have this for eternity.

4/18/08- He is helping me relax and enjoy conversation with my sister-in-law. Helping us get to know each other better and develop a deeper relationship.

4/17/08- In my husband's hard working hands. What an awesome provider he is.

4/16/08- In my prayers, last night I didn't ask or say anything I haven't said before but for some reason this time I knew the Lord was listening and he knows what is in my heart.

4/10/08- In between the light snow showers the sun escapes the strong arm of the clouds and gently kisses my cheeks.

4/9/08- Watching Bug and Beaner interact so well together along side all their friends playing at our house.

4/8/08- In the beautiful flowers my dad and step-mother sent to my family. They are so beautiful I carry them to which ever room I am going to be spending the most time in that day. The Lord is truly the most talented artist to come up with such magnificent flower.

4/7/08- I didn't sleep well but I woke up in a great mood and ready to enjoy my kids on their first day back from Grandma and Papa's.

4/6/08- The beauty in the sunset, a stream, and a special tree.

4/5/08- He touched my heart to tell me I am a good mother and wife. And that I am right where I need to be at this stage in my life. He truly knows me and loves me.

4/4/08- When my husband rescued me from the depths of my self impose pity party. He showed up right in time before I was totally engulfed in a full blown depression that would have taken weeks to dig out of.

4/3/08- I had to have my first draft paper today. I had all Spring Break to work on it and I tried to start but I didn't get far. I realized I am not writing on the right topic and that's why it's not flowing. I said a little prayer, quit being so stubborn, and I whipped out 1000 words in a couple hours.

4/2/08- Kira didn't freak out as the dentist was ripping teeth from her mouth. I think that is huge for her.

4/1/08- I got an 'A' on my paper. I so could not have done that without the Lord's help.

No comments: