Friday, May 9, 2008

Textbooks

I have ordered my textbooks for next semester. I am so proud of myself too. I have decided not to do math, I am putting it off as long as possible I guess. Reporting and News Writing is my class for next semester, if I can figure out all the babysitting arrangements. I have four textbooks for the class, which should cost about $300. I went on EBay and found all of them, used of course, for around $36. I am hoping beyond hope that I got the right books, but I figure if some are wrong I will still have a head start on next semester. I will have at least an inc ling of what to expect. Sometimes I am so smart it's all I can do not to heckle at my evil geniusness, and that probably isn't even a word. Ha Ha Ha now I am making up my own verbiage, what will I think of next.

I do not have my final grade yet, however, I did get an 'A' on my last paper about stay-at-home mothers. For some reason this 'A' isn't as exciting as the last one. It is over shadowed by the fact that I'm nervous about my over all grade. It really doesn't matter if I got an 'A' on my paper if I don't get an 'A' in the class. It is going to be very very close. Don't worry I will keep you apprised of the situation, you must be as nervous as I am.

No comments: