Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kinnzi's Trying to Make Friends

Kinnzi, my Yorkie, thinks every animal wants to be her friend. I don't think she realizes that she would be considered an appetizer to some of these animals.

Her best friend right now is my brother Lowell's cat, Maggie. They only get to see each other once a week when we go up for piano lessons. They are cute chasing each other all over the house.



Well Kinnzi is trying to make new friends, expand her horizons if you will. She has been trying to convince the local squirrels to come out of their trees and play for awhile.

The problem is I don't know if the squirrels know that she just wants to be friends.



Just recently one of the squirrels has been getting more gutsy and coming out of the tree and chasing her. It is quite hilarious to watch. I am a bit nervous about what the squirrel would do if she ever caught Kinnzi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH Tiffany!! No wonder you're in school for Journalism--- how beautiful your words are and what an amazing person you are!!!! So excited to catch up with you too! BTW, forgot all about a movie meet up with you, and I'm sure my grandmother gave me your message--- I don't know how we lost touch but I am grateful to be back in touch with you!!