Friday, August 29, 2008

Silly Stinkers

I am home with both my boys today, Bud and Bear. Thank goodness for Bud not having school today, Bear almost did me in yesterday.

I had to go get groceries last night and Big D had school last night. I waited for him to get home from work so I could spend some time with him in his two hour break before school. I had to get out of the house and get groceries an hour before Big D left because if I'd stayed home for a minute longer I would've fallen asleep and not gotten any food. And trust me when I say we needed groceries.

Today with Bud home to entertain Bear I've been able to get some chores done: dishes, watering the garden, and taking a shower.

I love watching the boys play together they are hilarious. At about one in the afternoon I asked the boys if we shouldn't get out of our jammies. Bear said yep and started taking his PJ's off right in the quiet room. I started laughing and asked if maybe taking his cloths off in his bedroom wouldn't be a better idea.

I think everyone is finally dressed today except me. I'd better get my buns into gear or it will be time for bed before I get some decent cloths on. At least I got my kitchen clean today, that makes me feel good no matter what I'm wearing.

No comments: