Monday, August 18, 2008

It's Amazing

It is amazing how trashed the house can get in two days. Granted I didn't leave the house spotless when I left, but I didn't leave a bomb ticking and ready to explode as soon as I stepped out the door.

I am not even kidding when I say every room in the house was trashed, not only that but the garage, front yard, and back yard as well.

My poor enslaved children have been asking how much work I am going to make them do today. It breaks my heart that they have a party all weekend and then I make them clean it up.

I feel bad for Big D too, having to take care of four children 24/7 for two days. He took them on a camp out one night, which turned out to be a disaster because Bear kept freaking out and wouldn't sleep. Then the neighbors gave him a little scooter to see if he could fix it. Well, not only could it not be fixed but now it is scattered all over my yard and house.

I guess when I take time off from my "job", it isn't any different from when other's take time off of their jobs; when you come back to work you have twice as much work to catch up on.

Well, I need to get back to work, yeah for me.

2 comments:

Camie Marie said...

Hey, do you want to paint some more. ;-)

Tiff said...

If that would get me out of house work, you bet.