Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy 100th Post

I honestly didn't think I had that much to say let alone have 100 posts worth. It is exciting being in the triple digits.

I'm sure some out there wish I would have quit after my first post with my lack of talent and excitement. I'm still going strong and I enjoy writing as much, if not more, today as the day I started. One can only hope that I get better and better.

It took me six months to write this many posts. If I wrote everyday like some people I would have been able to get to this spot in half the time. I like to think I am not obsessive about posting. If I get to the point where I Must post once a day I fear blogging will turn into a chore instead of a reward for me.

As it is now I love to share the funny aspects of my day. I love to hear my family laugh at what I write about them. My kids love to see their pictures in my posts. I love to read the comments people leave. I don't want to ruin all this by turning it into a chore.

In the past 100 posts I've shared with you my kids saying the funniest things. I've shared some fears, laughs, and some not so happy moments. I've taken you along my family vacations and shared some sweet memories. With all of this I wonder what the next 100 posts are going to have in store. Who's kidding whom here, it's probably going to be more of the same.

I hope you've enjoyed my blog because I sure have. I look forward to what I can write about next. If anyone has any ideas for me let me know. Thank you for reading and sharing a part of my life with me.

2 comments:

Olerica said...

Tiff,
Thanks for being open with your life and sharing it. It is so enjoyable to read you!

Your 'cousin' from Minnesota,
'Olerica'

Tiff said...

Thank you for reading me. I sure enjoy writing it for you.