Friday, August 1, 2008

Diving Contest

We like to take our boat in the middle of the reservoir and jump off. We decided to have a diving contest and see who could had the best form.



Brook was teaching Bug and Lynn how to dive off the boat. This is Lynn's best jump of the day. Unfortunately she was done after this jump because she smacked her foot on the boat.



This was Big D's dive. I don't know if he was trying to do a real dive or he was taking some creative licence.



Here's Bug with her twist dive. Out of everyone she was the one who came up with the most creative dives. All the others got stumped as what to do next.



This dive by Brook was a bit painful. His back was a little red when he came up for air.



Here is Beaner doing her best dive, or belly flop I can't really tell.



Lowell is the comedian in the family, as you can plainly see. I don't know who won the contest that day, I think they all got perfect tens.



I think Kinnzi is getting used to boating, as long as she gets to stay on the boat. I put her in the water a couple time to cool her off, she didn't approve. After about the third time I took her for a swim she started running to the opposite side of the boat every time I got on or called her name. One of these days when I call her name she is going to jump off the boat and come for a swim on her own. At least that is my goal.

1 comment:

Camie Marie said...

I love it!! I vote for the toe-pointed twist!!