Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow Snow Snow

Who doesn't love the snow? I love the snow! Which is rather funny because I hate being cold, but if you dress right you don't have to worry about being cold.

We've been getting a bit nervous about our lack of snow this year. We were hoping we'd have a great winter with the spring and fall being so moist, but nope. At least not yet, there is still hope.

The past two days we've gotten probably around three inches. It is so beautiful it's hard not to smile when I look out the window.

Big D has been so discouraged about the lack of snow this year that he's had a hard time getting the umph to get the snowmobiles ready for our trip.

Now that it's finally snowed not only has he got both machines running he has already been out pulling the kids around the neighborhood. It's a good thing we have good neighbors who don't call the police.

It's funny to watch the kids in the neighborhood pour out of the houses when Big D drives down the street on his snow machines. I think he's the biggest kid of them all, it's also one of the things I love about him.

Well, the kids and I are going to head out and shovel some more sidewalks and driveways. Have I said yet how much I love the snow?

No comments: