Tuesday, December 9, 2008

FHE

For Family Home Evening last night we wanted to get out of the house and do something. We couldn't spend any money, because I already spent it all. So we decided to go to the mall and see Santa, play in the little play area, and drive around looking at lights.



I wanted to get a picture of all of us with Santa but I didn't want to ask Santa's helper to take a picture with my camera for free when her job was to get us to buy a picture from her for an arm and a leg.

Ah, what a cute family I have. Bud is in his PJ's. Both boys have holes in their socks, not that you can see them in this picture but when they took their shoes off to play in the play land you could. I can't wait until Christmas morning, I can throw away all old socks in the house and start anew.

No comments: