Friday, December 26, 2008

Santa Addiction

I swear our kids must be addicted to Santa. Ooh, or maybe Santa is stalking my kids. He happens to be every where we show up. It's a little suspicious if you ask me.



Here we are at our ward party. Beaner was like the first kid to sit on Santa's lap. By the time I got my camera out she was done. I tried to get her to sit on it again but she refused.



Bud asked Santa for a light saber, he's going to be a little disappointed. It's a good thing he has a short memory because on Christmas morning he didn't even remember he'd asked for it. It probably helped that he got like three swords for Christmas.



Bug is getting a little old to sit on Santa's lap. She's getting sassy. She asked Santa for a lump of coal. Now what I'm I suppose to threaten her with?



Here we are at the mall. Who knew Santa was there?



Here we are at my in-laws ward Christmas party. The kids all asked for the same thing.



They must have memorized their Christmas list. Look at those arms folded, she thinks she's smarter than Santa. You can see it in her eyes.



Yeah! I got one of Beaner and Santa.



What a handsome boy he is, no not Santa.



There we were just kicking it at Uncle Brook's house and guess who showed up? And once again Bug has her arms folded. I wonder if she realizes she doesn't have to be reverent right now.



Bear was the cutest, giving Santa a hug. Bear must really want that light saber. Or maybe he was just really happy because this time Santa came bearing gifts that they didn't have to wait till Christmas to open.



Bud wanted to make sure that the present Santa had for him was really his. Sure enough it was not a light saber, but he still asked for one.



We missed Beaner that night, she chose to go to a friend's birthday party. Apparently, after you've seen Santa numerous times he loses his appeal. I guess if he doesn't know what you want after telling him five times you can pretty much bank on not getting what you want. I told the kids that maybe Santa has alzhimers and needs to be reminded over and over. I don't think they bought that one.

No comments: