Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Getting Kicked Around

Big D took today off from work so he could study for his big test tonight at school. He was worried that he wouldn't be able to get much studying done with having me and Bear around. He was thinking about going up to the school to so he wouldn't be interrupted.

I wasn't worried about me because I have tons of homework to catch up on but I know Bear loves to play with his dad.

Bear went to school which gave a two hour window to get some good studying done, but now he's home and he can't leave his dad alone.

Big D thought he could put a movie on for Bear and have that entertain him for and hour or so.

First Bear changed his mind on the movie, he didn't want to watch Chicken Run he wanted to watch Cars.

Big D and I both have desks in our Quiet room, our chairs sit back to back.

I turned around and Big D is not studying as he's suppose to be, he's watching Cars with Bear.

I told him if he didn't get back to studying I was going to kick his butt out of the house. Bear replied with, "Oh yeah, I will kick his butt back in the house."

As a parent you just never expect that response from your three year old. Of course, it doesn't curb his sass when we both laugh at him either. He's going to be a fun teenager if we keep this up.

No comments: