Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our 13th Anniversary

Big D and I have been married for 13 years now. What a wonderful 13 years it has been. I pray we have 113 more.

We decided to run away for the weekend, since it was an extended weekend just for us. It's nice when the entire nation celebrates a wonderful day with us. Big D and I take turns planning our festivities and this year it was my turn.

We started our weekend with a nice dinner out with my sisters, yes it was nice to have them with us.



After lunch we dropped them off and went out and about on our own. We stopped at an indoor go kart racing facility. It was super expensive, so we had to do it twice. The computer kept track of everyone racing so it could tell us who won. The first race Big D came in first and I came in third. The second race Big D came in first again and I came in second.



We took a stroll around Temple Square as we were waiting for Monster Jam to start.



It was a beautiful day in a beautiful place.



Temple Square is so peaceful, I love hanging out there. We made it to Monster Jam with time to spare. I loved watching Backwards Bob, it just looked wrong the way he was driving, which made it more entertaining to watch.



The only thing that would be better is if he rolled his truck.



We had to get a shot with the Bull Dozer in the back ground for our boys, they have a little toy of that truck. I am going to be such a cool mom when they see this.



I thought this was a cute Valentine...



even monster truck drivers have a big heart.

No comments: