Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Legitimate Concerns

I am going to discuss a sensitive topic, breasts. I know this is a subject that may be hard for some to read about, sorry dad. But I have a legitimate concern that needs to be addressed.

I come from a family where the women, on both sides of the family, are all well endowed, so to speak. One would think that I myself would also be blessed with some melons, but this is not so. Who knows maybe it skipped a generation.

I used to be okay, a 'C' cup, which isn't bad. However, after giving birth and breast feeding my udders have continually shrank with each baby. I am now the size I was in junior high, an 'A' cup.

I will admit that my teeny tiny... well you know, have been part of the reason it has taken me so long to get back into shape. I've always had the plan that after I was done with my child birthing years I would hit the gym hard and get a semblance of my old body back. However, everyone knows that breasts are made up of mostly fat and I am afraid that when I lose my weight I will also lose what tiny speed bumps I still have.

I could be wrong, who knows, my Ta Ta's could LOOK bigger once my belly is smaller and all my fears will have been in vain. But what if I end up being flat as a board with only goose bumps to my name?

I know there are solutions for woman who want bigger bosoms. But seriously, I've hugged woman who have had implants and it's like hugging a spear, I felt I was being skewered.

I've asked Big D if it bothers him that I'm shrinking, and bless him, he lies and says No. However, I've seen the excitement in his eyes after I'd had a baby, he was in Heaven, even though they were off limits. So even though his mouth is say No now, it clearly bothers him.

I almost feel like I have the same condition as the Wicked Witch of the West; someone has poured water on my chest and now my bust is melting.

1 comment:

Camie Marie said...

ugh, you're making me sick while I'm laughing. :) I'm more than happy with shrinkage. I'd rather be flat than anything else. It's much more comfortable to run!