Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Celine Dion Run Away Get Away

Sunday Lowell and Rae made it down, Yeah! They were nice enough to bring me Bear so I didn't have to get up too early on Monday morning to head home. The boys all had way more energy than Ann and Marie's tiny apartment could bare.



The boys started with jumping off the couch onto the floor. Ann threw a bunch of blankets and pillows on the floor to muffle the noise, she didn't want to tick off her roommate any more than we already had with having six extra people in the apartment. Here Hyatt and Lowell Jr. are sitting on a motorcycle blanket that Ann and Rae made pretending to ride motorcycles. They were making the cutest noises.



The boys loved me taking pictures and wanted a turn. Here is a picture Bear took of Lowell and Ann NOT making funny faces, those are their usual faces. It really explains a lot.



This is me and Marie. We are cute, you can tell I took the picture because I'm struggling just to be in it. Isn't Marie a doll?



After a few moments of reprieve the wrestling match began. Poor Lowell is on the bottom of that pile. The boys would stand on his back and Lowell would wiggle a little and they'd go flying. They loved it! Lowell, however, got worn out. He's getting old, I heard he's forty now. I think he's doing pretty good for a forty year old. Poor Rae is on the couch trying to rest before we went to our concert. I don't know how much rest she got with all this madness going on.



The kids decided to pull some faces for the camera.



Yes, even Marie is still a kid.



One of these days, Lowell Jr. will end one of his hilarious montages with, "And scene". He is such a character.



Hyatt wasn't feeling very good this weekend and running laps around the apartment was more than he could bare, he puked on himself.



Auntie Ann, whom is studying to become a nurse does NOT do fluids.



She convinced Lowell that the best thing for everyone was to take Hyatt in the restroom and clean him up. We got a good laugh watching these two.



Look who's feeling better and ready for round two.



Rae and I have proof that we actually went to the concert.



This picture turned out so bad because we were went all the way to the top of the stadium and then sat down. That is where we were sitting. We paid to see Celine in real life and watched her all night on the big screen. I think next time I may rethink our seats, just because they are cheapest doesn't mean they are worth it.

1 comment:

Camie Marie said...

You didn't tell me that's what you were down here for! How Fun!! What a great sister you are! :)