Friday, February 13, 2009

Mice in My Wheels

Bear and Bud have these huge dump trucks they got for Christmas two years ago. They love these trucks and play with them almost every day. Being winter the cold has hampered there dump truck play time so Bear has talked me into letting him bring his inside.

Keep in mind they filled these trucks with numerous loads of dirt in the summer and now they are full of snow. I don't know if you know this, but when snow melts on top of dirt, it makes mud. DIRTY!!!

I have used many wipes to wash these trucks and now are deemed clean enough to be brought in the house, as long as they don't run into the furniture.

Bear was pushing his truck around and running to me to tell me all the times he almost ran into the furniture but his great driving skills saved the day right in the nick of time.

After about the tenth time of telling me about his close call he told me his wheels were making a funny noise. I asked him what it was and he said, "I don't know, but I know it's not mice."

I looked at him a little funny and he went on, "You know that mice live in the big cars wheels. That's what makes our car go, when the mice run around the wheels."

What a creative way of looking at vehicle propulsion. I love it when he lets me in on what is going on in his head. It is so much more entertaining than my own.

No comments: