Monday, February 9, 2009

Goal # 30: Take Bug Out on a Date



Bug was so patient with me. I was suppose to take her out to dinner for her birthday a month ago but things just kept coming up. Now, here it is two days before Beaner's birthday and I finally got around to taking Bug out.

We went to our favorite restaurant, Winger's. We had fun talking and teasing. We both got sticky fingers and she warned me that if she got done with hers before I got done with mine, she'd snake one from me. Sure enough, I looked down to take a bite and she was already chewing away with a huge smile on her face.

I asked her what she wants to be when she grows up and she said an astronaut or a scientist. She's a smart cookie, I totally believe she could be either one of those if she wants too, and I'm not just saying that because I'm her mother and oh so proud of her.

Now I get to take Beaner out on a date, I hope she wants to go to Winger's!

No comments: