Saturday, February 14, 2009

Brook's Big Question

In the spirit of Valentine's Day, and the fact that I just got my camera back from my niece Lynn, here is the story of Brook popping the big question Monday evening. Since I wasn't allowed to stand out side the window and watch the happenings I am going to have to ad lib as to what I think went on based on the pictures my niece took for me.



First we have Brook playing paper scissors rock, "Should I ask now or not?"



The suspense was palpable.



No need to fear! He didn't chicken out, he asked and she said YES!!!



The crowd went wild! Some were even moved to tears.



There was dancing.



And more dancing.


There was singing.



The ring is beautiful!



And everyone is thrilled.



They are all going to be one big, really big, happy family.

Lynn, Thank you for providing us with pictures of the big moment.

1 comment:

Camie Marie said...

You didn't tell me this was happening!! She's so pretty! Congrats to All!