Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Who Said Watching TV Makes You Fat?

Apparently, whom ever said that never watched TV with my kids. I was watching "Biggest Loser" last night with my kids and they all jumped up and started working out. I was so proud of them, they stuck with it through the entire show even during the commercials.

I think it might have been a conspiracy now that I come to think about it. They were making me laugh and I forgot about bed time.

Big D came home from school and asked what we were doing: working out, hello.

At one point Beaner said she'd ran up and down our stairs 100 times, personally I think it was more like 20 or 25 but I'll let her think it was 100.

Bud had his sword on the floor jumping over it back and forth. He would get going a bit too quick and fall over. A couple of times he jumped and farted and they were loud farts.

I started razzing him about the tooting and he said the farts made him go faster. I laughed and said, "Just be careful that you don't fart and slam yourself into the wall." So, of course, he started throwing himself into the wall to get some laughs.

I swear I am living with a whole troop of goofs.

1 comment:

Camie Marie said...

Sounds fun to me. :) Love the new look!