Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Last 100 Things that make me Happy Goal #8

100. Menus, I made up a menu before we left and that's what I used to buy groceries. It worked out fabulous and really cut down the stress. 7/9/08
99. The Hot Box, a little Pizzaria in West Yellowstone that makes the best pizza in Montana. Calamity Jane pizza with artichoke hearts, Oooh yum my mouth is watering just thinking about it. 7/8/08
98. Play Mill, I've so enjoyed being invited to go to plays with my cousins. It adds a little civility to our other wise uncivil contitions of roughing it. 7/7/08
97. Rafts, we bought a four man raft, which only sits two but we can sqeeze some of the kids in if we aren't going far. We had fun floating it down the Henry's Fork. 7/7/08
96. Late Night Talks Under the Stars, Big D and I would lay out and talk. The stars were so bright in Island Park, of course after the clouds parted. One night it started raining and we had to cut our talk short.
95. Free Water Parks, we enjoyed the interactive water park in Belgrade, Mt. I wish we had one in our home town. 7/5/08
94. Listerine, we used it as bug spray and it worked just as good as the Off bug spray. 7/1/08
93. RV's with a nice shower and toilet make it so I can camp a lot longer than if Big D made me sleep on the ground in a tent with four small children. 6/30/08
92. Bear and his charging personality, I think someday he could be a great leader. 6/29/08
91. Bud and his sweet disposition. He is laid back like his daddy, he's also the spitting image of his daddy. 6/28/08
90. Beaner and wonderful desire to bring a smile to others faces, even if that means giving away stuff that she just got for her Birthday or Christmas. 6/27/08
89. Bug and her innate sense of curiousity which allow her to try new things all the time and seek to master them. 6/26/08
88. I am addicted to a complete nights sleep without interuptions. When I don't get my fix everyone suffers. 6/25/08
87. To Do Lists, getting ready to go on vacation I have about 10 lists of things I need to do, buy, or pack. They help me feel like I'm organized, even though I'm probably not. 6/24/08
86. Dry little boys with their underwear on backwards. 6/23/08
85. I would say a bedroom door, for a little privacy, but I don't have one. So I guess what I am saying is one would make me happy. 6/22/08
84. Having a BBQ to celebrate my Mom's Birthday and making her feel special. 6/21/08
83. Watching my garden double in size the day after I weed. Not only can you actually see my plants now but they are relishing in all the water and sun to themselves. It makes me feel like I might know what I am doing. 6/20/08
82. It makes me so happy when Beaner lays her head on my shoulder and we have a moment, just her and I. 6/19/08
81. I love feeling better. I guess it's nice to be sick every once in awhile so when you finally get better, it helps you to appriciate your health more. 6/18/08
80. Some days, not being able to talk, helps me to step back and realize how I talk to my kids the other 364 days a year. It's not bad making them have to listen really close to hear what mom has to say. 6/17/08
79. Going to the beach on a really hot day. 6/16/08
78. Special days to celebrate how awesomely important Big D our hole family. 6/15/08
77. My gardening chair that Big D bought for me when we were first married. It really saves my knees when I garden. 6/14/08
76. I love love love my bread machine. 6/13/08

No comments: