Monday, July 21, 2008

Big D's Birthday Bash

Every year for Big D's birthday we go boating. We've been doing it since we got married and it works really well for me because I don't have to buy him a present, his present is boating.

I was great because this year C came with her family. I haven't seen her in quite awhile and her little ones are growing up too fast. I got her to go on a tube with me, way to go C! I also got Rae, my brother Lowell's wife to go on a tube with me. The funny thing is it's been about ten years since any of us have been on a tube. It was a big day for us all.

I did get some pictures but not many because my camera died. It's been a busy camera this summer so I can't fault it for giving up.



Her is Bree, my brother Itch's daughter, Bug and Beaner. This was Bree's first time ever on a tube. I was so proud of her she did great. She's a regular Tubinator now.



Here's Bree with an ingenious idea to keep the water out of her eyes. Bug's tube splashed her too much so this was her remedy. Smart cookie!



Kinnzi did great at the beach this time. I think she is getting used to it. She would get so frustrated if she saw me leave on the boat without her. She liked to walk around like she was queen of the boat, but don't try and put her in the water, that's just not her cup of tea. Under the front she would rest and get out of the sun, plus that was the only place she could hide and not get thrown in, again.

No comments: