Thursday, April 10, 2008

I Fear I Suffer From Spring Fever

Spring Fever is a pretty serious diagnosis, especially when it's a self diagnosis. The sun is out, off and on between snow showers, it is warming up, and flowers are rearing their beautiful heads. How could this time of year get any better? Oh yea when school gets out. I've found another reason that I am loving school, it means something again when I talk about Summer break. I am so excited for Summer to get here. We are such out doors people. Every year at this time we try to move our finances around and see if this is the year to purchase a camper trailer. I don't see it in our near future, but that is okay because we don't have to have a trailer to make memories.

I am itching to go outside and work in my garden. I saw someone prematurely mowing their lawn today and I got excited to come home and do mine. Now I didn't mow my lawn as I said before it is a bit premature. I can, however, go out and trim my trees and dig up some weeds and get my flower beds all ready for the explosion of color that is soon to come.

With this diagnosis of Spring Fever I am going to have to be very careful not to loose focus in my English class. I have one more paper to write and if I can manage an 'A' on this one, I think I can pull and 'A' in the class. I will have to work hard and focus focus focus, but I think I can do it. Do you think my doctor could prescribe anything for my Spring Fever? I just need it to last me a month.

No comments: