Thursday, April 10, 2008

How I Saw the Lord's Hand (March 2008)

3/31/08- Opened my eyes on how to be a better mom; go back to reading my scriptures daily.

3/30/08- I survived Nursery with 13 kids.

3/29/08- Still enjoying being together as a family. I know there is going to come a day when my kids would rather be with their friends, but it's not today.

3/28/08- We got paid and didn't end up in the red. Yeah!!!

3/27/08- The cemetery cleared everything off of Sweeton's grave and I was able to find it all, except the little car. I am going to go back and look again for the car.

3/26/08- The Lord putting herbs on the earth, like echinacea, to help kick colds bums quicker.

3/25/08- My head didn't blow up. I have the worsed cold ever, well until my next cold.

3/24/08- In the snow that covered the ground when I woke up in the morning. We are getting great moisture this year. Boating season is going to be wonderful.

3/23/08- Sitting through church with four kids on a sugar high and they all made it out alive.

3/22/08- My husband being worthy enough to take the youth to the temple for Baptisms.

3/21/08- Husband checked the fluids in my car and discovered I was almost completely out of water.

3/20/08- I woke up in the morning feeling refreshed after a wonderful uninterupted nights sleep.

3/19/08- Sitting in my car about to get out and go grocery shopping and knowing that there was something else I was suppose to be doing when my daughter calls right as I was going to open the door. She informs me that it was a half day of school and I am suppose to be across town right then to pick her up.

3/18/08- Staying calm and upbeat in the face of financial difficulties. Knowing that everything is going to work out in the end.

3/17/08- My daughter's road their bikes to a cousins house for the first time by themselves. They made it safely and called as soon as they got there.

3/16/08-Seeing my family sitting next to me at church. I know it won't be like this forever so I am grateful for the little time we do have to sit together.

3/15/08- When I looked out my office window at Big D setting up the trampoline in the snow. How much more blessed could I be than to have a husband who loves his kids so much.

No comments: