Saturday, January 24, 2009

Snow Beautiful Snow



It is snowing big beautiful juicy flakes at my house right now. I love love love it! Except, both Big D and I are trying to do homework and the only thing we can think about is going snowmobiling. Darn the snow.



I had to venture out to take a picture of my house in the snow. It is so much more beautiful when it has a thick blanket of snow don't you think? But wait, am I coming or going here? That is the question. Wow, I probably just have a weird foot problem, I need to get that looked at.



This is the house across the street that Big D says I am covetting. Isn't it beautiful? And I'm not covetting it, I just know that some day it will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine. I've already landscaped the yard and redesigned the house in my head, but that's not covetting, is it?

No comments: