Sunday, January 4, 2009

Picture Perfect

Big D was snowmobiling with Mike, my brother-in-law. He came across this place that he knew I'd love. He took me back there the next day and he was right. I spent the next hour and a half taking pictures of every thing. I think I ended up taking over a hundred pictures.

Needless to say, I am still trying to get used to my new camera so not many of the pictures turned out, which really ticks me off. I think this is actually the first time I've actually got to play with my camera. So hopefully I'll get better.

We showed up at this spot right in time. The lighting was perfect but it was fading fast. There was so much to take pictures of that I couldn't quit saying how awesome it was.

Once again I was very giddy.

Here is some of the pictures, enjoy:







1 comment:

Camie Marie said...

Your right. The light was fabulous! You get the greatest shots!