Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Friend or Foe

I stepped on the scale this morning, first my scale said 172 lbs,



I went and got my camera and then it read this, 173.5 lbs. Trust me when I say, my camera does not weigh that much. A little while later I stood on the scale again and it said 171.5 lbs.



Then I went to the gym and stood on the scale and it said 167 lbs. I don't which one to trust. Either my scale at home is going crazy or it's dying. But I also think that maybe the gym scale is one of those "feel good" scales to keep people coming back to the gym, if for nothing else then to stand on their scale.

No matter what it is, I really am confused as to how much I weigh today.

Plus, what am I suppose to do on weigh in day to see who won the bet? Am I suppose to drag my husband to the women's locker room at my gym for the official weigh in?

If nothing else, I think my scale at home is my enemy, and it better watch its back.

1 comment:

Camie Marie said...

Yeah, I'd get rid of the one at home and stick to the gyms. Even if it's rigged, it's always going to go down if you're losing. ;)