Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Whale Tale



We went whale watching on Saturday, June 20th. The day started out so well blue skies, calm seas, a peachy husband.














We saw some amazing sights that are way more amazing in real life than in a picture.



We followed a mother and her calf around thirty miles off the coast of Massachusetts.



I think one of them liked the attention and started to perform. The tour guide said it was more of a show of hierarchy or discipline.



All I knew is it was amazing. The tour guide was even amazed. She told us that doesn't happen everyday.



It really gave me more of a respect for these huge animals that I didn't have before.



By the end of our voyage everyone in our group had upset bellies but me. I think Big D was the worst, he almost blew chunks. He was no longer peachy as much as green.



Big D was so happy to be done with the tour. The tour was suppose to be between three and four hours it was more like six. We were all starving but it's a good think none of us ate before the trip.

1 comment:

Camie Marie said...

That's hilarious! I love how you're all cheesy grins and everyone else looks ready to...empty their stomachs. :) Fun pics!