Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Traveling Is For Me

I could so get used to this. I am loving all the new sights and people. My only experience of other states, especially in the East, is what I see on TV. So in my mind every city is packed with people like New York.

Boy I was wrong. Yes there are big cities like that but not every where. Outside of Boston it's not much different than back home, except green and beautiful.

I have really enjoyed talking to people about places to see and things to do. Everyone is so nice and I love to hear their accents, of course they think I'm the one with the accent.

Did you know they don't say their "R's" over here? Why, I don't really know, but it's fun to listen too.

I've picked up some art from a local artist, a watercolor of a beautiful little cottage with an amazing landscaped yard. It's reminds me of what my dream home and yard will look like. It seems like it wouldn't be hard to obtain over here, everyone has beautiful yards over here.

I probably need to quit using the word beautiful, sorry.

I'm sorry I don't have pictures to share yet. I will soon, well as soon as I get home.

I need to go explore Maine, so I will write again later.

1 comment:

Camie Marie said...

I'd feel left behind if I didn't love living vicariously through you. I'm so glad you're having such an amazing time. I'm coming to your house to see all your pics!