Thursday, June 25, 2009

Museum of Fine Arts

On Sunday we went into Boston. One of our stops was the Museum of fine Arts, wow. I could have stayed their all day. I never did get to see it all, but I saw the best stuff.



As we walked through the front doors this is what greeted us on the ceiling. Amazing! I know the photo doesn't do any justice, sorry they don't allow flash photography.




We thought long and hard about what we wanted to see first.



Big D really enjoyed getting some culture. I hope he knows that's inapropriate, at least infront of his wife.



I took some painting lessons. I think I'm good enough to run with the big dogs, what do you think?



It's a good thing our whale watching expedition didn't turn out like this. I don't think I would have enjoyed the walks on the beach near as much.

We had a great time playing with Monet, Renoir, Titan, Von Gogh, among others. We like to run with a very exclusive crowd when we are on the East Coast.

1 comment:

Camie Marie said...

Sheesh. That last one would've cured me of ever going whale watching. :) Ugh. I'm getting so jealous (in a good way).