Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Donde Esta El Bano?

I stayed up watching some TV the other night. Enjoying my peace and quiet and a little Me time. Bear came out of his bedroom whimpering a bit. I asked him if he needed to go to the restroom and he said yes. So I told him I'd hold his stuffed dog while he went.

Sitting there I could here him relieving himself but it sounded odd. It didn't sound like it was hitting water. I turned around and saw that Bear had gone back into his bedroom and was peeing on the recliner.

I don't think he was quite awake.

After getting him back to bed and soaking up all the pee I could, I sprinkled some baking soda over it and left it at that for the night. The next morning Bear got out of bed and started playing in the baking soda and asking, "I wonder what this is for?" Bud came and asked me and I told him, but when he shared the information with his little brother Bear got very adamant that he did not pee on the chair. He had no memory of the night before.

I would've just vacuumed up the mess but I couldn't, my vacuum blew up that morning and I hadn't had time to get a new one yet.

I got a good laugh out of that one.

1 comment:

Camie Marie said...

Wow. Laughing is much better than what I would've been doing. ;)