Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Count Down Begins

If you ask my what day of the week it is, I have no idea. If you ask me what time of the day it is, I have no idea. However, if you ask me how many more classes I have to attend this semester, I can probably answer you down to the precise minute.

I am so excited to be done with this semester. Not like it is a hard or daunting class, I'm just ready for a change. I tend to get bored easily. So even though I am doing good in this class and it's been the best class I've ever taken, I'm just about to my done point.

I've written more papers in this one semester than I have in my entire college career. I need to quit whining since journalism is the major I chose for myself and that in and of it's self is a lot of writing.

Next semester I am taking a History class to fulfill one of my generals. I'm hoping I will only have to write three, maybe four, papers the entire semester.

Counting next semester I have only five more classes and I will be completely done with generals and be able to focus just on my major. I've been putting off starting my math. I haven't taken math since high school. Which we'll just leave at, it's been a long time. I'd better tackle it soon or I'll be a senior, almost ready to graduate, and be taking the entry level math class.

The sad thing is, it is getting harder to fit my classes with the kid's schedules. I figured out next semester but I had to switch preschools for Bear make it work. I don't know how well he's going to take the change. Let's just say I think Bear is allergic to change, especially big change.

No comments: