Friday, October 31, 2008

All Hallows Eve

I love love love Halloween!!!



Especially when we all get into the spirit of the holiday as a family.



Bug is a mad scientist. And yes that is her hair.



Beaner is a witch in need of a dermatologist.



Bud is five pumpkins. His bag is one, his mask is two, he has one on his belly, and one on his knee. I know that's only four.



He has one on his bum, that makes five.



Bear was a ghost. I accidentally got some white spray paint on his ears but after I was done I thought it added to his costume. I was going to paint his face all white but I didn't think he'd do very well with that.



Big D was a pirate. I think he just wanted to play with the boys' swords.



I am Dracula's Bride. This is the first time in years I've been able to dress up. Usually I am too busy with little ones that it's not worth dressing up. But this year all my little ones are big enough to join in all the festivities, and boy is there lots of festivities.

It's a good thing we don't go to church tomorrow. All this paint takes a couple times of washing to get out. I'd freak out all my little ones in nursery. Ooh maybe then they'd release me...humm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW!! That is one good looking family!!! Looks like you are all in for one spooktacular night!!!

Camie Marie said...

Hilarious! I can't believe the hair!! Oh man, hope you can get that calmed down in a week. :-) That's fantastic that you all get in to it. I...am happy with my t-shirts.