Friday, November 21, 2008

Smallville

Lowell has my family hooked on Smallville. I don't know what my problem is but I never used to like Sci-Fi and now it's all I've been reading or watching.

I think it helps when I have the entire series to watch at my convienence. I have a hard time getting attached to a show if I have to wait a week or so to watch another episode.

I am a huge Tom Welling fan. Not only is he hot but I also think he's a good actor. Watching him from the first season to the seventh he's really come into his own. At first he was just kind of goofy on screen but he's developed into a talented actor.

And his smile Ooh la la he has the most beautiful smile. That is one thing I miss, he used to smile a lot in the first couple seasons and now he doesn't anymore, unless it's a fake half hearted one. I understand the story is getting a little darker and more serious but I think they should bring back his smile.

I've been very impressed with how private Welling is in real life. He doesn't do many interviews and he never talks about his personal life. I think that's great, hopefully it gives him and his wife a fighting chance as a couple in Hollywood. They already have a long marriage by Hollywood standards.

I heard that when you reach the level of fame that Welling's reached, he likes to surround himself with straight guys or lesbians because they don't "want" him, I can see that. It would get old everyone around you have a vision of what you're really like in and really only seeing what they want to see. I don't know how people handle having their lives under a microscope like that. I guess that's why we hear of so many celebs going off the deep end. I think I'm fine tucked into my little corner of the world and no one knowing my name.

I do hope they keep Smallville on TV. I've really enjoyed the escape from reality it allots me.

No comments: