Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Doctor's Mix-up

We took Bug to the doctor yesterday to see if we could do something for her chronic outbreak of cold sores. The doctor was talking to us about the cause for her outbreaks then excused himself to research some treatment options.

After he left Bug jumped down from the exam table and came across the room to talk to me. Beaner seeing an open seat jumped up on the table. Wearing their uniforms, which consist of navy blue or white shirts with khaki pants, Bug asked me if I thought the doctor would get her and Beaner mixed up if they'd both worn the same color shirt that day. I smiled and said, "No, he's smarter than that."

The doctor came walking in the room just then and walked over to Beaner and asked her to take off her jacket so he could listen to her heart. We all busted up laughing and Beaner said, "That's Bug, I'm Beaner."

So not only was Bug wearing a white shirt and Beaner a blue one, Beaner was also wearing her black jacket (the opposite of white). Beaner also has short hair compared to Bugs long hair. I so thought the doctor would never mistaken them and I was so wrong.

We laughed all the way home and then had to tell Big D why we were all laughing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny ~ but I could see how easily you could mix your kids up. By the way I just noticed you family picture on the side. It is so cute!!! I love your family!

Camie Marie said...

That is hilarious! It's cuz all your kiddos are so beautiful. And...I love that picture of your family!! Did you set it up? :)