Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm Gone

I know this really isn't that exciting for anyone but me, but I'm not home. YEAH! I am visiting my sisters for the weekend. We have so much planned that I doubt we will do any of it.

We were supposed to go to a Celine Dion concert but she postponed the concert until February. I'm okay with that it just means more time to spend with my sisters.

We are going to go to the movie "Twilight" tomorrow. I am so totally stocked for that (you can tell I grew up in the 80's).

We are suppose to go to a writing class, because November is Write a Novel month. Ann doesn't seem too excited about the class so I doubt we'll go. Writing is more Marie and I thing. We actually have a contest going right now to see who can write the most in a novel. I think Marie is winning that one, Ann and I are both in school and we use that as our excuse.

Ann wants to take me to Barnes and Noble but that place is evil for my check book.

I am just so excited to be out of town and away from kids I don't care what we do. I think Big D was more excited for me to leave than I was. He practically pushed me out the door. He got all the kids lined up so I could leave town as early as possible. I'm pretty sure that me almost biting everyone's head off last night had nothing to do with it. He just knew I needed to get the heck out of Dodge.

I sure love him.

There are so many things I want to do; I want to visit C, I want to visit D and heck while I'm at it XY and Z.

Too much to do so little time to cram it all in. I guess I will just sit back and enjoy as much as I can.

1 comment:

Camie Marie said...

;) Don't worry about stopping here (though I love that you're thinking of me). Have a blast with those sisters of yours!! Went to Twilight last night. Almost hated it. We'll have to do a review together.