Friday, October 17, 2008

Book Review: Breaking Dawn

Stephanie Meyer's fourth book in her Twilight saga is "Breaking Dawn". Once again she does a fabulous job in pulling her reader into the story and holding their attention until the very last word.

She does leave the reader feeling sad that the saga is over. I want more! I know good stories have to come to an end, if they don't they turn into soap operas.

I love how Meyers was able to drag the reader into a supernatural world of vampires and werewolves and not inflict the intense sexual nature that most vampire stories portray.

Meyers makes me wish that such a realm in our world really existed. A realm where humans, vampires, and werewolves can co-exist and fall in love.

I don't know how Meyers did it, but I believe I am addicted to her writing. Next I will read her book "Host". It is suppose to be a sci-fi book for people who don't really like sci-fi books.

No comments: