Monday, October 27, 2008

Boys Will Be Boys

Today I had two visitors in my home: Lowell Jr. and his handsome brother Hyatt. They came over to play with Bear, and to give their expecting mother a nice rest.

All three boys are relatively close in age. Bear is six months younger than Lowell Jr. and Hyatt is about a year younger than Bear. They all get along great, some times a little too great.

Today I heard some strange noises coming from the other room but when I went to investigate I could not find any of them. I called their names and nothing. I walked into the frontroom and heard them say, "Shh here she comes."

Funny me thought they were just playing hide-and-seek from me. So I came over the top of the couch and growled like a grizzly bear. They all screamed and we laughed.

That is until I saw what they were doing.



I had three little angels that looked so pretty.



How could anyone be angry at these faces.



Even after I found lipstick all over the back of my white couch. Sometimes being and aunt is just as much fun as being a mom.

No comments: