Friday, March 14, 2008

Taking a Leap into the Unknown

I do not claim to be the best writer, but I love to write. I have recently been introduced to blogs, I know what your thinking, "Where has she been under a rock? Blogs have been around for years." I have become addicted to writer's blogs. I feel an intrinsic conncection with these writers. They light a fire in my soul that makes me want to explore this burning desire to be like them. To be brave enough to share my writing and to open myself up to a world of possibilities. Maybe someday I too can call myself a writer, until them I will blog.

I don't quite understand the obsession with blogging. Inviting the world to be an audience to my life doesn't sound like me. I thought that I could be a wall flower and not get involved but I now know different. I must blog. I don't really know what to blog about. Is anyone even going to want to read about my boring life? Probably not, but this is my way to reach out and see who reaches back.

1 comment:

Camie said...

I'm reading it and I think you are doing beautifully. Love You, Camie