Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring

I love Spring, as a matter of fact I don't know anyone who doesn't love Spring. There is something fresh about the changing of seasons. It refreshes the spirit and helps life to have new meaning. Don't get me wrong I love Winter, Summer, and Autumn too. They all have their own respective auras they portray for me. I feel blessed to live in a place that gets to experience all the seasons in all their splendor. This last Winter has been the best one we've had in over a decade and although it is sad seeing it come to an end, I sure love Spring. My mood brightens as I watch the new growth bursting through the ground. I get an overwhelming sense of accomplishment when I plant my garden and I see it take shape. I love being able to kick my kids outside when they are annoying me. We get to wrap up school and look forward to all our Summer activities. There is just nothing bad about Spring.

No comments: