Saturday, March 15, 2008

Self Discovery

I have discovered a new blog recently that I have really enjoyed. It is "Modern Acropolis" written by a very talented young lady named Marie. Her blog has so many options to discover a little more about who she is (I have actually borrowed some of her ideas for my blog). I am drawn to her energy that comes across when I read all the jars she has her hand in. She has recently started a new photography project called: Project 3173. There are six ladies from six different locations around the United States who take a picture and post in on this website everyday. I am lucky enough to be a part of this project. I am excited about the challenge of 'everyday', I hope I don't forget. This project is forcing me to look at my surroundings and try to find something worthy of taking a picture. I find that photography is what I do when I am not feeling all that creative. It helps to stimulate me and get me in the mood to write. Photography also helps me discover who I am and how I see the world.

No comments: