Thursday, July 22, 2010

Can't Get Enough Boating



We went boating before Big D and I left for Pittsburgh. It took Bud awhile to decide if he wanted to go in the water or not. He did eventually go in. I think he takes after his mother in that respect. I have to really digest things before I feel comfortable enough to enjoy it. Yep that's right, we both over think things.



Beaner didn't need to think about it, she almost jumped in without her life jacket. Talk about freak her mom out.



Bear helped daddy blow up the tubes. Afterward he liked the feel of the air on his face so he played with the pump a bit longer.



Kinnzi even got out on the tube too. We didn't pull her behind the boat she just got to float. She had a hard time with just floating.



Big D is at home in the water. I guess that is why most of our kids are water babies. We love going out into the middle of the reservoir and jumping off. I just hope we don't get too comfortable and underestimate mother nature. Thank goodness we have guardian angels.

No comments: