Thursday, May 21, 2009

Chivalry Isn't Dead

I took Bear with me Visiting Teaching the other day. My partner is about 85 years old, she is the cutest.

Margie, my partner, was bragging about what a big helper Bear has been calling him our future priesthood holder.

He showed her how to open her car door, he would hold her hand as we crossed the street to help steddy her, plus, he would run up to the door and push the doorbell for us.

She was quite tickled with him.

As she was bragging to one of our sisters about Bear's chivalry she looked at Bear and asked, "If you already do all this great things now, what are you going to be when you get older?"

Bear looked at her, tilted his head and without a beat he said, "Five".

1 comment:

Camie Marie said...

That is fantastic! :D I love your kids!