Monday, May 4, 2009

Family Haircut Day



Bug decided she wanted to donate her hair. That led to everyone else wanting to lighten their load as well. Although none of us had long enough hair to donate.



She looks older. I don't think I should let her cut her hair so cute anymore. She's getting too old.



Beaner hasn't had much patients with her hair since the first time she donated it. I keep asking her if she'd like to wait and donate her hair, but her hair gets to a certain point and she wants it cut off. I don't blame her I'm the same way.



How in the world did my little girls grow up so fast? Beaner was a bit worried that people wouldn't be able to tell she got a hair cut because she only chopped a couple inches. She still looks adorable no matter who can tell how much she cut off.



I decided I was bored with my hair so long. I'm too old to have such long hair. I wanted to donate it but my hair wasn't quite long enough. I feel bad, I should have waited a couple more months and then chop it off.



Big D didn't want to be left out so he shaved the boys and himself. They all look adorable. It's nice that the boys have a simple haircut, it saves us money for one thing. It's a good summer haircut.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my they are adorable cuts! I can't believe how grown up they look!

Camie Marie said...

You have such a beautiful family. And you're all always thinking about other people. I love it!