Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mantel



I recently redecorated my mantel. I've had it the same for years and finally got tired of it. I should have taken before pictures, but I didn't think of it until after, sorry. I put together the frames that spell out "family" and our family portrait for Big D for Christmas. I meant to hang them downstairs in our family room, but I needed some thing new on my mantel so here they are.



This is my favorite part, my grass. Every year about this time I get real antsy for
Spring so I plant some grass. I think last year I planted some Calla Lilies in the middle of the grass, which looked fabulous, but I couldn't afford the bulbs this year. I thought I was pretty clever to put the sign in the middle of the grass. I have to admit, I am funny.

1 comment:

Camie Marie said...

I Love It! You're so talented. And the grass is classic. :) So You.