Monday, March 2, 2009

Beaner's Baptism



Beaner was baptised on Saturday February 28th. She's got some goofy brothers and sister. She was the center of attention all day. I think she takes after me a bit and doesn't feel totally comfortable with being the center of attention.



She kept commenting on everyone wanting to take pictures with her. She did great! Beaner posing with Papa Guy.



Here is Grandma Lovely, Beaner and I. You can't tell she's loved can you?



Big D with his parents, Grandma Ellen and Papa Ray, and Beaner. She is a super star.



What a beautiful family, at least I think so but I may be a bit bias.



Here is Beaner right before she went into the water. Wow, isn't she beautiful!?!



And here she is right after. She said she wanted to go back into the water because she was cold.

After Brook Jr. was baptised, Beaner said, "Can I touch the water now?" I guess it was a running joke because this time it was Bug who said the same thing and that set off a whole procession of, "Can I touch the water too?" It will be funny if they remember and do it again at the next baptism they go to. It's a good thing kids are so cute and can get away with comments like that.

No comments: