Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Charlie, Kinz, and Bug Play



Kinnzi was so cute with her babies. She was such a good mama and when it was time for them to all go to their new homes, she was just fine with it, probably because now she doesn't have to share the attention anymore.

After Princess left, a week before Charlie, Bug treated him like a prince. We actually started calling him Prince Charles because Bug would carry him around on top of a pillow. He spent more time outside his kennel than inside. I had to put my foot down when she begged to have him sleep with her. I didn't think it was appropriate for a puppy to sleep on the top bunk.

Charlie knew when Bug was around because first thing in the morning she'd get him out. When we'd come home from running errands, she run to get him out. Those two bonded so much I thought there was going to be tears when he left. I think she always knew he wasn't hers to keep.

No comments: