Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bear up to Bat

My baby gets to play baseball for the first time this year. He is super excited.



You can't really see the excitement in this picture, but trust me it's there.



He is a natural at the tee. He hit the ball off the tee the very first try.



He even knew right were to run. I think this is going to be a great baseball season. Of course, I'm going to be living at the ball park with three kids playing. The only one that didn't get to play was Bug. She is just out of the play for fun and into the competitive sports bracket, which wouldn't be too bad except their season starts a month earlier and I missed the boat on signing her up.

Trust me she tells me every day how unfair it is that she's the one who loves to play and she's the only one not playing. I try to make it better by telling her she's all signed up for soccer this fall, but I'm still in the dog house for baseball.

No comments: