Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pittsburgh

It is official, Big D is leaving me. I don't know how I'm going to survive with him gone. The kids will have a week left in school, the most hectic week of our lives next to the first week of school.

Big D flies out to Pittsburgh for the first of a five week training. He was talking about when he gets to the airport there will be a dude holding a sign with his name to take him anywhere he wants to go. He gets to ride in a limo. Hopefully he isn't expecting the same treatment when he gets home, although that would be funny if we made up a sign for him.

Ooh, maybe I'll do that, shhh don't tell him. I know he won't find out from me because he never reads my blog, unless I write something bad about him because we're in a fight (that only happened once and I took it off my blog).

I was all stoked about the limo because next month I get to go with him to Pittsburgh. I got giddy thinking I get to ride around in a limo. Then Big D burst my bubble when he told me we're renting a car when I go. I guess that makes more sense in the long run. A driver would get ticked at me for making him drive me around to all the church history sites while Big D was in his training.

I told Big D that on the other weeks he's gone, the ones I don't get to go with him, I'm going to take off and leave town too. I'm going to visit my sisters, my cousin and her new baby, and my BFF from high school. Really anywhere I want to go, I'm gone.

This is going to be a crazy summer which means it's going to fly by.

2 comments:

Camie Marie said...

Is that me?!!!

:) I'm sorry he's leaving but imagine your busy life making you brave the weather rather well. ;)

Tiff said...

Only if you want it to be you ;0) Would that be okay?