Monday, May 24, 2010

Bowling Princess

Our stewardship of the puppies is coming to an end.



Kathy, my sister-in-law, is bonding with her new baby, Princess.



This is Princess's new family. They are taking her home this Friday. They are excited. It is bitter sweet for us. We've enjoyed having the puppies in the house but we are excited for their new adventure. We feel good about their new owners and we believe that both Charlie and Princess will be in good hands. Plus, it's nice to know we can visit Princess any time we want.



Kathy invited us to Jaxon's (Eddie and Julie's youngest) birthday party at the bowling alley. The kids were doped up on sugar so we took them out on the lanes to burn off some of that "energy".



I think we may have a professional bowler on our hands.



I'm as surprised as you that she's bowling with a pink ball. She did really good. Bug always kicks my bum when we bowl on the Wii. This was a bit different, and I won her (he he ha ha).



Wow, look at that form. I'm lucky I didn't split my pants. Bear did great, he only needed help with his first couple tries then he did it all on his own. And, he finished the whole game. I guess there really is a first time for every thing.



Beaner was having a hard time with getting down close to the floor before releasing the ball. I thought she was going to split the ball in half. At least she didn't throw the ball backwards and almost hit the audience, that would've been Bug who did that. I wonder if she was hoping we'd all bounce like in the video game.



Beaner and Bug helped Kathy with her yard sale that morning. Kathy gave Beaner a pair of shoes that she refuses to take off.



I loved this shot, but my darn camera wouldn't work properly, so much for point and shoots.

No comments: