Monday, May 10, 2010

Mat & Kayla



Mat, my nephew, and his girl friend, Kayla, both graduated from college this weekend. CoNgRaTs!!!



We went up to help celebrate with them at Kathy and Mike's house. Lindsey (left), Kelly (right), Little Ken, and Aunt Pat drove down for the festivities.



There was a lot of fun, food, friends and family. Here is the proud mama, Kathy (left), standing with Aunt Pat (center), and Debbie (right).

We were all hoping it was going to be an even bigger party with Mat proposing to Kayla but it didn't work out that way. So my girls begged to go to Kayla's party the next day, we were pretty sure if it didn't happen one day it would happen the next.



Beaner took my camera and snapped the pictures of the big moment. I think she did a pretty good job too.



This is the ring, a beautiful princess cut one carrot diamond. Beaner took a better picture of the ring but I accidentally erased it while trying to download the pictures, oops my bad.



Even though I'm pretty sure she knew it was coming sooner or later, she was surprised.



Mat started with the line, "Kayla you are my best friend" and then he took the ring out of the box. She turned and tried to run into the house but her exit was blocked by all the party goers.



She said YES, YEAH!!! The girls came home happy and singing that they are going to have a new cousing here soon. We don't the exact date, but hopefully we'll know soon, after it all sinks in.

1 comment:

Kayla ReVo said...

This is really great! THank you so much for posting those! I love them!